Thank you for your interest in employment at Wylie Thunder Road.
Our team members work together to make the Thunder Road locations the best Family Fun Centers in the nation. We are particular as to whom we hire. Our standards are high, and we expect a lot from our team members, but the rewards are worth it! Before you fill out the application for employment, take a look at a few of our requirements and expectations:
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- You must be dependable, honest, and hardworking.
- You must be able to work on evenings, weekends, and holidays. Holidays include Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, and Labor Day.
- You must be able to work most if not all of our season which runs from mid-April to October 1.
- You might be scheduled for any shift. Sometimes you won't get home until late in the evening.
- Whenever you are in uniform, you must always focus on guest service and safety, greet every guest with a smile, offer to help, and thank every guest and invite them back.
- You need to interact with the guests and make them feel like they are welcome at Thunder Road.
Employees will do all of the following positions:
- Ticket building-sell tickets, pop and make shave ice
- Bumper boats-load and unload the bumper boats and suprivise the boats during the ride
- Control tower-run the control board and watch over the karts on the track
- Pit-check seatbelts and make sure people stay seated and drive in the correct row. Also make sure the height and rules are being enforced.
- Spins-help out when karts get stuck against the rail and make sure all rules are being enforced
- Euro Bungy-help people get in and out of the harnesses properly and help them have fun
- Sweet Monkey Frozen Yogurt-keep clean and stocked with yogurt and toppings
- Mini-golf-sell mini-golf and make smoothies or sell pop to customers
- And most importantly provide good customer service in a safe and clean enviorment.
Employees may do any of the following jobs:
- Trim around fences and other places that the mower can't get
- Spray weeds
- Powerwash filters and the mini-golf ponds
- Trim plants at mini-golf
- And miscellaneous jobs as needed
If you think that you can meet our requirements and expectations, and you think that you would be a good employee, then fill out the on-line Application For Employment form and submit it. CLICK HERE to get started!
We will notify you soon of the next step in the application process. If you have questions please call 605-225-8541.